- True democracy is one where the government does what the people want and defends only one interest: THE PEOPLE
- Peronism is popular in its essence. All political circles are anti-popular and for this reason are not Peronist.
- The Peronist works for the Movement. Whoever in its name serves a circle or a caudillo is one only in name.
- For Peronism there exists only one class of men: workers.
- In the new Argentina work is a right that creates human dignity and is a duty, for it is right that everyone produce at least what he consumes.
- For a good Peronist there can be nothing better than another Peronist.
- No Peronist should feel himself to be more than he is, or less than he should be. When a Peronist begins to feel himself to be more than he is he begins to convert himself into an oligarch.
- In political action the scale of values of every Peronist is the following: first the Fatherland, then the Movement, and then Men.
- For us politics are not an end, rather only a means for the good of the Fatherland, which is the happiness of its children and national greatness.
- The two arms of Peronism are Social Justice and Social Assistance. With them we embrace the people in Justice and Love.
- Peronism wants national unity and not struggle. It wants heroes and not martyrs.
- In the new Argentina children are the only privileged ones.
- A government without a doctrine is a body without a soul. For this reason Peronism has its own political, economic, and social doctrine, which is Justicialism.
- Justicialism is a new philosophy of life that is simple, practical, popular, profoundly Christian, and profoundly popular.
- As a political doctrine Justicialism realizes the equilibrium between the rights of the individual and those of the community.
- As economic doctrine Justicialism realizes the social economy, placing capital at the service of the economy and the latter at the service of social well-being.
- As a social doctrine Justicialism realizes social justice, which gives every person their right to a social function.
- We want a socially just, economically free, and politically sovereign Argentina.
- We constitute a centralized government, an organized state, and a free people.
- The best we have on this earth is the People.
Friday, October 14, 2011
A Good Set Of Demands For The Occupy Wall Street Crowd
... comes from Juan Peron's Twenty Fundamental Truths About Justicialism. It sounds just about perfect to me.