Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Review of NFL Rewind

Short version: It is full of teh awesome!

Longer version: Every year I buy NFL Field Pass which allows me to listen to NFL radio broadcasts on demand. I like to listen to the New Orleans Saints games with the Saints' announcers while I putter in the garage. With Field Pass, I can listen to any game any time. It's a beautiful thing to listen to last week's game on a Friday night while I'm fixing something in the garage.

NFL Rewind is the video version of Field Pass. It allows you to watch any game on demand. It tethers you to your computer, but it provides you the complete library of NFL games from that season. It's great for NFL nuts like myself who like to watch and analyze games. I recently watched the first quarter of the Packers - Bills game. It was not shown here in San Diego, but being a Packers' fan, I still wanted to see the game. After watching a quarter of it, I got the idea. The Packers are really good this year, good in ways that don't show up in written summaries or stats. NFL Rewind allowed me to see that.

If you're an NFL fan, you'll love NFL Rewind. You can order it here.

No comments: