Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Comment of the Day

Comes from Mesquite over at Ann Althouse's blog:
Let me be clear:

A city may defy our immigration laws by declaring itseld "sanctuary" an the Obama Justice Department does nothing. An armed, uniform member of a fascist, racist organization can position himself at a polling place on election day, and the Obama Justice Department drops the charges.
But a State legislates in harmony with federal law, and it is sued?
Seriously. I want my country back.
I hadn't thought of the Sancutary City angle. The Obama Administration isn't suing Sanctuary Cities or even holding back some Federal funds from them. Instead, it's suing Arizona. I'll go back to what I said yesterday - this is a colossal misjudgement by the Obama Administration and shows just how out of touch they are with America.

By the way, the bit about the armed, uniformed guy refers to this.

1 comment:

ligneus said...

The mystery is that Obama is still above 40% approval rate. Well I guess it isn't a mystery, these people get their information from the NYT and the big TV companies and they whitewash Obama. Ha ha, I'm being racist!