Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Sexual Predator Is Our Safe Schools Czar

Our Monastery of Miscellaneous Musings turned us on to Kevin Jennings, Barack Obama's Safe Schools Czar. Kevin Jennings is a predator and monster.
Discuss or teach sexual fetish techniques to a 14 yr. old who isn’t related to you and you will get yourself some jail time and a flag on your home on the sex offender map. Approve the same as workshop curriculum when your name is Kevin Jennings and you get named as the Safe Schools Czar.
There's a lot to this story and much of it is not safe for work. Hot Air has also been covering it as has Gateway Pundit.

Kevin Jennings is not a coincidence. That is, he and the other racists and crazies in the Obama Administration are not some kind of aberration, but instead are the natural offshoot of electing a naive, academic, morally vapid egomaniac as president. The Kevin Jennings story is worse than I could have imagined.

In other news, the EPA has now decided it can regulate the air you exhale. The government now controls the mortgage industry, most of the domestic automotive industry, many of the large banks, is trying to take over all of health care and has just decided it can regulate CO2 as a pollutant.

Words fail me.

H/T: B-Daddy.

Update: My daughter is about the age that Kevin Jennings and his pack of slime were targeting with their sexual fetishes and perversions. The mental image of Kevin teaching her and her soccer teammates about the acts described in the links above makes me sick.

Update 2: Here's a better list of posts from Gateway Pundit. It's like delving into Dante's Inferno.

10 comments:

Dean said...

You're obviously a reactionary and a racist.

Thanks for the link.

K T Cat said...

That comment is typical of your homophobia.

Road Dawg said...

But the men put forth their hands and brought Lot into the house to them, and shut the door. And they struck with blindness the men who were at the door of the house, both small and great, so that they wearied themselves groping for the door.
—Genesis 19:10-11, RSV

Road Dawg said...

But the men put forth their hands and brought Lot into the house to them, and shut the door. And they struck with blindness the men who were at the door of the house, both small and great, so that they wearied themselves groping for the door.
—Genesis 19:10-11, RSV

Jedi Knight Ivyan said...

I guess I can't muster the proper outrage. It's just what I've come to expect of this administration. I wasn't upset about Obama's shout-outs after the Fort Hood tragedy. That's the behavior I expect from a narcissist. Calling it a shout out was not terribly clever, but I wasn't surprised or upset.

Jennings is just one more thing that doesn't surprise me.

B-Daddy said...

KT,
Thanks for the link and comment. I know it's horrible that the EPA-carbon issue will have to be litigated to the Supreme Court, but at least I see businesses as fighting back for a change, instead of colluding with big government.

K T Cat said...

B-Daddy, don't think there won't be lots of big business on the side of the EPA. All of the alternative energy companies will be in full support of them - bloated up by billions of government dollars of subsidies. We're going to be funding our own economic handicap.

K T Cat said...

Jedi, for me, this one is different from the rest. I got a mental image of this creep teaching our girls' soccer team about fisting and wanted to puke.

Jedi Knight Ivyan said...

KT, I can certainly understand that. You've got a daughter in that age group. Mine's not even close to potty training yet.

I'm disgusted that they are trying to teach teens graphic sex acts. I didn't know what fisting was until I started seeing Jennings posts on the blogs I follow.

Maybe I can't be outraged, because I've already reached the extent of my capacity for moral outrage with this administration. They just seem to pick the worst solutions and appoint the least suited people to positions.

That the safe schools guy is a Nambla creep just fits the pattern.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Had I been Papa to any of the children that this Freak had "taught", he would have first hand knowledge the Original form of "Fisting"......

i.e., the swift and repeated juxtaposition of my knuckles with his face......

Then, maybe we could have fed him to the "polies".