Friday, August 28, 2009

How Far Will You Go to Visit a Favorite Business?

My daughter's bike needed repair. In the past, I've gone to Bicycle Warehouse in Pacific Beach. I've always liked them - their service is cheerful, quick and of excellent quality. I moved recently, so Bicycle Warehouse is now a bit of a drive. There are lots of bike repair shops between here and there and the work I needed done wasn't significant.

I still went to Bicycle Warehouse. They fixed the bike immediately and the fix was so simple that they did it for free.

What businesses do you go out of your way to visit?

2 comments:

B-Daddy said...

Discount Pool Supply on Clairemont Drive and Balboa Ave. The advice and great service have saved me far more money than any small difference in prices with a larger store.

Ohioan@Heart said...

Clarence Brown Alignment in Kearny Mesa. Brakes/Alignments/you name it. Fair price, timely work, and they take appointments.

When they moved, I found them. (Note: If you look on-line you'll find the old Vickers St address. They are now at 7996 Armour St Ste 102, San Diego, CA 92111.)