Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Amusing Your Cat and Other Links

Is important. And should be recorded for posterity. Our Missionary to the Frozen, Northern Wastelands has more.

Our Official Artist has a new quiz.

Our Cantor of Chemistry has been posting a series called "What I Believe. Here is entry #3. I've enjoyed them all and this one in particular.

There was a recent flap over some sexist behavior by an Obama appointee. I yawned at first, but our Grand Inquisitor has an angle I hadn't considered.

The Monks at the Monastery of Miscellaneous Musings share our dread over the auto bailout.

A future Theocracy member, The Liberator Today, has a typically insightful post about the mortgage bailout schemes being considered.

Finally, our Pater of Prowling has a cool post about the French Foreign Legion, of all things.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Dean said...

Thanks!

Kelly the little black dog said...

KT,
thanks for the link. We got 4 inches of snow last night! winter has finely come to Denver.


The word of the day is: sesquods

Unfortunately this is a family blog, so I can't discuss it.

B-Daddy said...

KT, thanks for the link. I've been a little under the weather lately, but I am trying to get the work blogging and home blogging into a higher gear.