Sunday, July 06, 2008

Feline Docking Bay

Our Maximum Leader has pulled into port.


If you haven't been following my tweets, this is a photo with my replacement Nikon D60. I managed to bounce the other one off the street when the strap that I had improperly secured came loose. It didn't take the fall well and from there on out would not snap a photo. Thanks to Costco's no-questions return policy, I came out of it with another D60 and a good deal more wisdom when it comes to affixing straps to cameras.

I have to say that I didn't feel good about myself after returning a product that I had damaged, but it was universally agreed by my friends that this was indeed a valid use of Costco's return policy.

4 comments:

Justin said...

Yea yea yea, blame the strap. We all know you were trying to play basketball with it :)

And I agree, if it's a no-questions-asked return policy, then you were right to return it.

Kelly the little black dog said...

Wow! What a return policy! But I guess you can get something similar with some credit card purchase protection programs.

Unknown said...

That's a great picture! (and the camera works pretty well too)

Rose said...

That funny little nook was made just for the Maximum Leader.