Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Too Much Text

I don't like what the last few posts have done to the aesthetics of my blog, so I'm posting an image, one that I'm borrowing from a member of the Feline Theocracy, Heather, our Holy Canadian Scholar, Eh?


Heather is also using this way cool widget on her blog called Feedjit. It tracks the most recent visitors and posts where they came in and how they got there. Check it out over on her site and then bop over to Feedjit and see how to install it on yours. I'm going to try it here at the 'Post in the near future.

3 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

Is it just me, or does it seem like something is just about to happen to that toe.

Anonymous said...

Dear KT:

Stop posting pictures of my ex-wife.

Anonymous said...

The toe and the crab are both alive and well... no harm done! Grandma saved the day with those elastic bands :)