Saturday, April 12, 2008

Barack Obama: Elitist Snob

The blogosphere is all a-twitter with commentary on Barack's latest piece of ersatz-intelligentsia piffle wherein he attributed faith and cultural conservatism to some kind of temporary economic downturn. I read through most of the takes and decided not to post about it until I came across this. For me, it's the best summary of the subject. Here's a tidbit.

Yep, that’s us: Just a bunch of uniformed racists who hate everyone who isn’t just like us and cling to our God and our guns because we didn’t get to go to Princeton or Harvard Law School.
Read the whole thing.

3 comments:

Foxfier said...

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

OBAMA IS A RACIST, CONDESCENDING TWIT!!!!

....

And /yawn

Ohioan@Heart said...

The whole thing can be summed up in this image

I wish I could claim credit for it.

Hat tip to CDR Salamander

Rose said...

This comment on that thread was a good one - Isn’t this guy supposed to be a religious man? Does he see a problem with people holding onto their religious rights? Good God. Clinging to their guns. Gimme a break. These are our rights. Just like me clinging onto my free speech, or Obama to emancipation.