Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Work Snark

I have to post this here because if I don't, my head will explode. If I post it at work, I will get people mad.

We recently concluded the efforts of an Innovation Team at work. It was four people funded for 6 months to think futuristic thoughts about unmanned vehicles. They communicated their findings with the rest of us by PowerPoint and email. They did not blog, they did not wiki, they did not use our new web hosting capability.

Our futuristic Innovation Team used PowerPoint and email.

I wanted to scream.

3 comments:

Foxfier said...

....At least they didn't have a result like this?

http://simplymarvelous.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/freddie-on-shetland-pony.jpg

ronupnorth said...

how futuristic

Unknown said...

Umm.... do these folks by chance happen to work for the Federal Guv'ment?