Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Week, a Month, a Year, Half Your Life, Update #3

Our newly minted Cantor of Chemistry has posted his responses to our game of blog tag.

Space?!? I think you're going there without me, amigo. Cats don't like outer space. No gravity means no beds to lay on.

Our Missionary to the Frozen, Northern Wastelands has his entries up. I've known him for about 30 years and this is just the kind of thing I don't understand. Every place he names is cold. Every one. Of course, his fantastic photo from Patagonia nearly hooked me, but I quickly realized that there were no tropical beaches involved. On the whole, I was kind of shocked that Ulan Bator didn't make his list.

:-)

1 comment:

Kelly the little black dog said...

Now KT, Japan isn't cold all year long, and SF is warm compared to Colorado!