Monday, February 18, 2008

A Week, A Month, A Year, Half Your Life Update #2

Thanks to my lovely daughter, the crack editorial staff here at The Scratching Post came up with a blog tag game called A Week, A Month, A Year, Half Your Life. You can find the first update with other bloggers' entries here. Since that time, other bloggers have played the game.

Our new Friar of Fatherhood posted his entries. A lot of us seem to be going to New Zealand for a year. I like it!

OK, so I just did a Google search. The meme has gone crazy! Always Advent has several sets of answers. This one from his son suggests spending time in Charlie's Chocolate factory. Yuck! Now if it was a tuna factory...

His daughter goes the Magic Treehouse route. I can understand that one.

His other daughter was interested in being in the house band for Jabba the Hut. Ewww!

The perpetual Adventist has his own set of answers and they are much more Earthly. Having said that, they're also a lot colder than mine. Brrr.

If I've missed any, please let me know. I keep thinking that there is someone out there who played, but I didn't link to. Hmmmm.

Update: Yikes! I forgot our Monastery of Miscellaneous Musings! So sorry, Dean! Dean's chosen lots of desert places and some cold ones, too. At least we agree on San Diego.

In the meantime, I'm going to tag our Missionary to the Frozen, Northern Wastelands, new Cantor of Chemistry and our Precentor of Measurements.

3 comments:

Dean said...

KT, I know managing the Theocracy is a tall task so I'll let ya slide on this one.

Ohioan@Heart said...

KT,

Thy command has been obeyed, oh great Maximum Leader.

Kelly the little black dog said...

I'm up!