Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Request for Feline Theocraticians

...and a suggestion for bloggers everywhere.

Join Technorati. It only takes a couple of minutes and it provides a great service to find out who is linking to you. I use it all the time to track incoming links so I can surf over and thank the bloggers to found my stuff worth noting. If you're a member and you link to me or I link to you, we'll know about it without having to tell each other. It's really convenient and is another great metric to find out just how widely seen your blog is.

5 comments:

Ohioan@Heart said...

KT - done.

Dean said...

I'm in.

Foxfier said...

I've had their blog-tracking thing bookmarked for months....and done.

K T Cat said...

Thanks, all!

ronupnorth said...

I'm on there. I also use google analytics to track traffic. that's a great free tool.