Monday, February 18, 2008

Anyone Want to Nominate Us?

The Catholic Blog Awards are coming. Right now they're accepting nominations. The Scratching Post might do well in the Political /Social Commentary blog category. If you want to nominate us, stop by this site.

Update: I also would like to recommend nominating our Court Jester for funniest Catholic blog and our Holy Scholar, Christine for best overall Catholic blog. I just went over and nominated them, but if they got a few more votes, they might just get to the voting stage.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Oh no. Not awards season.

Dean said...

KT, I'm all over it.

"... you seem to be forgetting about one blog in particular."

"There's only one blog out there whose principles have remained true to that of the Founders."

"If you say his name... we will be there..."

I think after nearly 6 months of exposure to it, I now speak fluent Ronulan. THAT'll help. ;)