Monday, October 29, 2007

You Won't Believe This

San Diego is getting support from an unexpected and unbelievably generous source. Check it out here.

Our new friends over at U. S. Torture and Atrocities have the photo.

Update: Welcome IMAO readers! Boy, is that link a pleasant surprise. Thanks, Frank J. I really appreciate it. I'd ask all of you to click around the blog, but to me, it's more important that you visit the link I gave above and see about spreading it far and wide. It's a great World of Good story if ever there was one.

Update 2: It's another boffo box office day here at the 'Post. Extreme Mortman linked to that post, too. Howling at the Moon tells us that Something ...and half of Something has joined the surge to this story as well. Yay!

Opfor has joined the team. Double yay!

7 comments:

Foxfier said...

That is bloody awesome.

God bless them all.

Rose said...

That's a World of Good Post, KT.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Great! KT, I swiped it with H/T, needed to figure out how to do the magical "Check This" in blue thing.

Heh, yestraday I coulden spell Blger, Today, I is one!

Thanks,
Wollf

Djames said...

Thanks to you and Howls at the Moon for a heads up on this.

After posting this on my blog, I sent a message to Rush Limbaugh saying that he should send Harry Reid this story.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

KT.....Five degrees of Separation?

TT is sending an email to El Rushbo his own self.

Lessee, here, gotta stop typing a minute so's I can count on my fingers....

One...That'd be Rush Limbaugh, his Conservative Eminence.

Two....Truth Teller

Three....KT Kat

Four.... Me!! We is almosts famous!!

Or not. Oh bother.

I sent it on, along with a number of others to Lindasog at Something and half of something. She does a nice write up.

I don't link to her either. (Yeah, you know that drill....Right sidebar, Wollf Pack)

Jokin' aside, Have a great day.
Wollf
Yay for us.

K T Cat said...

Wollf, I loved your A. A. Milne reference. "Oh bother."

I had forgotten that one. I've got to start using it.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Duuude! Something and Half of Something got a shiny thing called Blog of the Day because of this Great story!!

So cool. I'm gonna try the implant, otherwise, you know where it is in the Wollf Pack:

THIS

Did I do it?
Wollf