Thursday, October 18, 2007

Odds and Ends

YouTube takes about three days to start counting video hits from your blog. I posted the wonderful Bucket of Fish video on Monday and only this morning have my hits been recorded on YouTube. If you haven't watched the video, I highly recommend it. If you've seen it before, watch it again. The music is fun and fun is good!

I've got two more daughters from my Momma Daisy coming up. They've really started to grow and have about 6 leaves each. One of Momma's daughters gives me red flowers, but I haven't been able to harvest any decent seeds from her. I moved Momma and her kids out into the front yard where the bees are plentiful, suspecting a lack of fertilization in the seeds, but Red hasn't given me anything yet. Now that Winter is approaching, they've all shut down the flower production.

I've got another sunset video done and posted on YouTube, but I'm not sure if it's worth posting here. Should I just post it and not worry about whether or not it's perfect?

I kind of miss doing Thursday 13s. Last time I did it, though, I didn't recognize any of my old friends. It had gotten too big and everyone was practically anonymous, the exact antithesis of the point of the TTs.

I missed doing my Wednesday World of Good post again. I had one ready to go, but Blogger kept fighting me with photo uploads and life got in the way after that.

No comments: