Sunday, September 16, 2007

Like a kid in a Candy Store

This is a Pay Per Post ad. But I would have done it anyway for reasons that will become obvious.

This is my baby.


I'm almost ready to pull the engine and transmission whereupon I shall rebuild the transmission and check the engine for corrosion before I reassemble it. I might even rewire the electrical system.

As I spend more time in my garage, I find I want it to be more conducive to work. I've got my stereo system and all, but I really want better access to my tools, a better way of storing sporting equipment and a tidier way to stash bicycles, skateboards, scooters, snorkeling gear and so forth.

Enter Car Guy Garage. Looking through their website gives me the same giddy feeling I got when I used to scope out the Sears Christmas catalogs in the 60s. Workbenches, storage solutions, small refrigerators, pegboard, they have it all. Just like the Hot Wheels ads I used to drool over at Christmas time when I was a wee lad, picking out my favorite item from their inventory is very, very hard. However, in the interest of journalistic integrity, I shall endeavour to do so. Let me just click through their products and...

Oh my. Oh my goodness.

Look at this.

Want.

I don't know what else to add. Car Guy Garage. The name says it all. Get all your garage accessories there and make the other guys in your neighborhood green with envy.

1 comment:

Foxfier said...

*grin* The car-lift style for parking is pretty standard for apartment buildings here. (Folks trade car keys-- and have no fear of their cars being stolen, FWIW.)