Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy with Pay Per Post

A while back I discovered Heather, our Holy Canadian Scholar, Eh? On her blog, she was using Pay Per Post's ads on blogs. I had been using AdSense and I thoroughly disliked it. It kept giving me the most horrendous ads and the pay averaged little more than single digit pennies per hour blogging.

Pay Per Post was different. It gave me inspirations for posts and allowed me to be crative and silly while making a little extra money. I haven't done it much since I refuse to do posts just for cash, but the $40+ I've had deposited in my PayPal account has been a welcome little treat. I also got to meet Heather and she became a member of the Feline Theocracy.

I don't think anyone noticed, but when I moved to the new Blogger and reconstructed my template, I threw away my AdSense. It's not coming back, either. Instead, when I want to generate a little extra cash with my blogging, I'll stop by Pay Per Post and see if I can do anything fun (and genuine) with what I find there.

If you hadn't guessed, this was a Pay Per Post post. Just thought I'd share. If you want to join, drop me an email. They have a referral program and you'd be doing me a favor by letting me be your referrer.

No comments: