Saturday, June 23, 2007

I Just Flew In...

...and boy, are my arms tired.

In fact, all of me is tired. It's 1:30AM and I can't get to sleep. I'm wired from travel and weird hours and all the rest. Our Maximum Leader greeted me with lots of love and affection. I really appreciated that.

As usual, I arrived in San Diego 90 minutes later than scheduled. I fly cross-country about 20 times a year. By my calculations, 75% of my flights are late. Both westbound flights and one eastbound flight this time were late, right on the 75% mark.

I didn't bring my camera this time, but I'll share a photo with you from the last time. It's some geese in the pond near the hotel I stayed at in Falls Church, VA.


It was a great trip in terms of work and on the way back I sat next to a SpecOps guy from the Marines. We talked shop and we talked Iraq. If I'm coherent later today, I'll post about it.

No comments: