Sunday, May 20, 2007

Random Musings

Look, I told you this blog was directionless these days. Don't blame me if you keep coming here. :-)

Tea sucks. I've run out of coffee and I'm too cheap trying to be frugal and am using up whatever I've got in the pantry. English breakfast tea makes me slightly nauseous. I need to go get some coffee.

About a year ago, our Patriarch of the Airwaves invited me to move The 'Post over to townhall.com. Currently, my registration there is hosed up and all of my trackback pings are being rejected. Man, am I glad I didn't move.

I just remembered that I've got a swarm of Virginia photos I never blogged. There are flowers and a family of ducks among them. I was pretty happy with them, but forgot I had them.

At work, I asked our A/V guy if I could bring in my XBox and play Star Wars: Battlefront in our auditorium. He thought it was a swell idea. Imagine blasting Imperial storm troopers on a movie theater-sized screen with a similarly massive sound system. Glorious! I have to admit I don't have the courage to try it.

No comments: