Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Don't Feel Like It

After having put forth my new plans for The Scratching Post for 2007 and having followed them fairly well so far, I can say that I still don't feel like doing any serious writing yet. So I won't. There are several posts I need to write, but I'm not going to do them halfway. I'll wait for the inspiration to come.

My traffic has been well above average the last few days. The Carnival of the Capitalists entry I did on Lean Six Sigma was a huge hit and even got some secondary links. Dittos for the DIY Rock Tumbler post I sent to the Carnival of Home Schooling and the Festival of Frugality. What was iteresting was that the Capitalists came in one huge wave, with the hit count decaying exponentially while the home schoolers have come in a steady stream, decaying linearly.

By the way, stop by and see this post from our Knight-Protector and Defender of Yarn Balls. It's really funny.

No comments: