Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hey, I Didn't Say it, They Did

What super hero am I? No, not Mollusc Boy, defender of the spineless, the quiz I took spoke to me and said...

You are Superman!
You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.

Here's how I matched up with all of the super heroes.
Superman...80%
Spider-Man...70%
Green Lantern65%
Robin...55%
Iron Man...50%
Hulk...50%
The Flash...45%
Supergirl...40%
Catwoman...35%
Batman...35%
Wonder Woman...30%

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

I can't say that I'm surprised at the Wonder Woman rating. All of my push-up bras make me itch.

By the way, I had to edit the heck out of the HTML results from the quiz to get it to show up in Blogger. Blogger does strange things with tables.

H/T: Our Official Artist.

No comments: