Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Morning Blah Blogging

I caught a cold last week and muddled through a mostly listless weekend. I missed an opportunity to go rockhounding in the desert with the San Diego Mineral and Gem Society because I figured my cold would only get worse with less sleep. I'm now wishing I had gone. Last night was the worst.

I've avoided blogging much during this time for fear that I might have a computer virus and it might spread to your machine.

See? Even my humor is listless.

On a completely unrelated subject, I've gotten my work to support blogging and the results after one week have been amazing. We've only got five bloggers, but the increase in connectivity and communications has been outstanding. I'm thinking of starting a series of posts on how we've used it and how it's helped us, cross-posted to both sites. I haven't done much Carnival of the Capitalists work lately and this would be a good opportunity to do so.

On a totally different tangent, I did manage to listen to the Saints beat the Falcons 31-13 on the web yesterday. The Saints are now in first place in the NFC South and if the season ended today, they'd even get a first-round bye. Wow. That's a far cry from the 3-13 record of last year. When they make the playoffs, this house will be rocking. I make a great Jambalaya and a bunch of other Cajun dishes as well. We will party for sure.

That's about all the random thoughts I have right now. I hope y'all had a more energetic Thanksgiving holiday than I did.

No comments: