Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Happy Day for K T Cat!

Today is a great day for me. I'll be whistling a cheery tune and walking with a spring in my step. Why would I do this, you ask? That's easy.

Dollar Rent-a-car has changed its rewards program to allow you to accumulate free car rentals intead of just American Airlines miles. Between American, Marriot and Dollar, a totally free vacation is coming my way. Hooray!

The election? Well, to me, it looks like the winners were a group of directionless panderers who will increase the deficit and fail to acknowledge the source of America's social ills, the destruction of the family. They defeated a pack of spineless empty suits who were too busy increasing the deficit and pandering to do anything of significance.

Just what changed?

No matter what the results, you can't bring me down today. Dollar is allowing me to earn free rentals!

No comments: