Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Great Posts from the Feline Theocracy

Hi, Jacob the Syrian Hamster here, back to bring you more wondrous posts from the blogs that make up the Feline Theocracy. As the loyal beadle for the Theocracy, it's my duty to round up links to my fellow theocraticians' best posts.

Sister Jane of Perpetual Purring has a good roundup of the latest polls on this election day.

The Archibishop of Texas tells us that the heavens are trying to give Nardo the cat a bath.

Dead rats and screaming grandmothers. Our Official Artist tells all.

Our Prelate to the Primates has discovered the no-kidding Democratic legislative agenda. Really.

Middle age? The Theocracy's Vicar of Victory has the post telling you how you know you've hit it.

Our Holy Scribe writes about one of my favorite subjects, how the Internet is changing entertainment. He has some cool links and some insightful analysis.

A demon cat casting a spell! That's what you'll find over at our Poet Laureat's blog.

Happy Julie has some recommendations for combatting the culture of death.

Well, that's it for now. If you're a Theocratician and I didn't catch you on this one, drop me a line for a link. If you're a blogger and not a member of the Feline Theocracy and want to join, drop me an email, too.

1 comment:

Kukka-Maria said...

I missed being included, but I'll try harder to impress next time. ;)

Still looking forward to reading the others! I always love your round-ups.