Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Young Stud Seeks Old Crone for Back Rubs and Walks on the Beach

One of the advertisers Adsense has given me is SugarDaddyForMe. If the ad is still there, please use that link to go check it out rather than the one I embedded in this post.

Sugar Daddy For Me wants to hook up sweet young things with wealthy old men already hooked up to IVs and oxygen tanks. Anyone who thinks that men and women are interchangeable will have a lot of explaining to do with this one. Search as you might, I doubt you'll find a site offering the inverse.

I did a quick search, looking for hotties between 18 and 25 and found 55 of them within 25 miles of me. I didn't bother to register to see their pictures and view their pathetic profiles. What could they possibly say?

21-year-old woman with no marketable skills looking for cash. Willing to deal with cold hands, snoring and meandering conversations. Skilled with fixodent denture adhesive. Drama major in junior college, able to convincingly act like I care about you. No photos necessary, please send portfolio description.
On the other side maybe we'd see one like this.

78-year-old-man uncomfortable with peer relationships. Worked as CEO for several major companies, likes bossing people around. Looking for fawning parasite to lord my wealth over. Must be gorgeous, you will be my only remaining status symbol.
If there's a need, there's a business to fill it.

No comments: