Friday, May 26, 2006

Not an Open Thread

This is not an open thread. I would never stoop so low as to put up an empty post and tell my visitors to “talk among themselves.” That kind of chicanery is fraud of the worst sort. So please do not put a comment or comments in the comment section below. That’s the hyperlink at the bottom of this post entitled “comments.” I do not screen my comments, so anything you say will be posted immediately, giving the entire Internet access to your wisdom and perhaps bringing you fame and fortune, but still, resist this.

There is no truth to the rumor that I am inundated with non-blogging things to do today and won’t get back to the computer until late. No, even now I am working on a post of such magnificence that it will delight and astound you. Really. Blogging is all I do. Every day. So please, do not click the hyperlink that takes you to the comments section and allows you to express yourself in a free and spirited manner, perhaps textually exorcising some long-help demon that keeps you from operating at peak efficiency. That is not the purpose of this post.

The reason I took the hyperlink for the comments section below and sprinkled it throughout this post is to experiment with the link tools in blogger. It is not a cheap attempt to generate comments.

So again, please, no comments.

Technorati tags: / / / / /

3 comments:

K T Cat said...

Please, no comments.

Justin said...

I have no comment on your not wanting comments to be posted for the simple fact that your not wanting comments does not merit a comment from someone who would occasionally leave a comment on your blog, which is open to comments.

K T Cat said...

I won't comment on these non-comments. And thank you for not commenting.