The hot topics of the day all stink. All the blogosphere is all lathered up about who's going to be managing a couple of our ports. Do any of them have a clue as to what that job really is? In effect, they're all yammering away about how terrible it would be if somebody thousands of miles away was administering janitorial contracts for the longshoremen. Can you think of anything more boring?
It’s time to start a game of tag. The theme will be blogging. No, I don't have much of an imagination. Why do you ask?
If you want to play in our next game of tag, leave a comment with your blog info. And now, on with the show!
The RulesIn the list of blogs below, add yourself to the top and move everyone else down 1 spot. Keep only the five most recently tagged blogs. Tag only one more blog.
1.The Scratching Post
In your tag post, answer these questions:
- What is your blog’s theme song?
- If you could have any mortal human from history as your blogging partner, who would it be?
- Who would you like to see post a comment on your blog?
- You can’t come up with a post for the day. Your readers demand something new! To break your writer’s block, you…
- While blogging, you find yourself mindlessly eating…
My Answers1. “For Pete’s Sake” by the Monkees from their Headquarters album. I love the tune and the message, too. I may be a libertarian, hawkish Catholic, but I'm also a libertarian, hawkish, Catholic hippy. :-)
2. Rasputin! He would be completely unpredictable. You’d walk in, turn on the computer and fall out of your chair from the utterly insane posts he’d leave. You’d spend all of your time assuring your readers that you weren’t both that crazy.
3. I’d like to see Glenn Reynolds post a comment. I’d like to see him apologize for ignoring me. I’d like to see him promise to feature me from now on instead of Ann Althouse.
4. Quick, grab the camera and take a photo of the cat! Add some ridiculous caption to it and you’re done.
5. Chips and salsa! Get them away from me! I feel sick!
Since I’m also a cheater, I’m going to tag two blogs instead of just one and start this tag chain moving in two totally different directions. Angel and Jake, you’re it!